Thread: Are we any nearer to getting new stock?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Are we any nearer to getting new stock?

Honestly, I feel everyone needs to calm down on attacking W. Britain as a company and Ken & Ericka as the owners.
    1 - The product will come when it comes.
    2 - WB as a company has never really been a big presence on this Forum. Not even when Richard was the GM. They would post on occasion but nowhere near the frequency that others interact on here.
    3 - Interaction with customers on here is their choice. If they would prefer to put their energy and time elsewhere, that is their choice.

This is a friendly space where you can all interact with each other and enjoy the Hobby as a whole. There is enough negativity out there on other topics.
    Any additional threads on "Where is the product" will get shut down going forward.
    Trust me, as soon as I am notified new products are coming, you will know!!! I will post a thread about it right away!

Julie
    The World is Full of Rules. Be the Exception!!
    Likes: (10) 4th Hussar (Yesterday),colmanor (Yesterday),DMNamiot (11-12-2018),ivanmoe (Yesterday),Johnboy (Yesterday),mestell (11-12-2018),Mike97 (Yesterday),Northgate Woods (11-12-2018),TomNT (11-12-2018),wadepat (Today)