Thread: Replica Metal Soldiers & Models (formally Pat Campbellís Replica Models)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Replica Metal Soldiers & Models (formally Pat Campbellís Replica Models)

Hi

I recently acquired the late Pat Campbellís Replica Models. Pat was a well know collector and maker of toy soldiers, who sadly passed away earlier this year.

I am currently in the process of sorting Moulds and preparing my listing To re launch as Replica Metal Soldiers & Models.

The ranges include an extensive selection of Indian army figures and recast Britains, and bands. I will also be adding new figures in the Britains style, the first of which are Indian infantry in different drill positions, filling gaps Britains never filled. Iíll also be developing a spares range to help with repairs.

Figures will be available as castings and I hope to be able to provide a good product at an affordable price with foot figures starting at £3 for a basic figure, £3.50 for a band figure.

If you would like more details of the range please drop me a line.
    Likes: (5) ANSAR (08-13-2018),johnnybach (08-13-2018),Michael Seemann (08-14-2018),Mike Niederman (08-13-2018),theBaron (08-13-2018)