Thread: My son Alec's Bar Mitzvah Present from Ken & Erika Osen: The African Queen!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: My son Alec's Bar Mitzvah Present from Ken & Erika Osen: The African Queen!

Looking sharp there Louis; if the lawyer thing doesn't pan out, you could always give Maitre d' at some Italian joint on Long Island a shot ("I'm not saying this place is rough, but their special is broken leg of lamb...………..tip your waiters and waitresses, don't forget to try the veal, two drink minimum"...………….)

283; wow, that's a lot of weight for someone with your frame, good luck with the diet, it's a tough, tough road, willpower is key, so difficult to stick with it as temptations are everywhere.

Exercising is another tough road; again, a lot of discipline is needed. I used to be in the gym 5 days a week, it killed me to miss a day here or there, haven't seen the inside of a gym in 12 years, I don't miss it at all, I walk around my complex for half an hour a few days a week when I can find the time, that's about it. It's funny as we age, diet and exercise are so important, but so few people do either, nevermind both.

Again, good luck.
    It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.
    Likes: (2) Louis Badolato (12-30-2018),marco55 (12-30-2018)