For RAF and Luftwaffe airfields (2 Viewers)

Rob

Four Star General
How about a Luftwaffe manned 88 and a Bofors AA gun for the defending troops on our airfields?:cool: (oh and that Blue RAF Ambulance;))

Rob

How about a Luftwaffe manned 88 and a Bofors AA gun for the defending troops on our airfields?:cool: (oh and that Blue RAF Ambulance;))

Rob

Count me in for a anti-aircraft gun, need something to defend my airfield & that RAF ambulance cant be far away!!!

How about a canteen building to go with Nissen Hut,I'm hoping this airfield will get bigger and bigger;)

Rob

How about a canteen building to go with Nissen Hut,I'm hoping this airfield will get bigger and bigger;)

Rob

Bigger dioramas are always better but hopefully not to big or i might have to buy an aircraft hanger to put it all in!!!

Bigger dioramas are always better but hopefully not to big or i might have to buy an aircraft hanger to put it all in!!!

Agreed!:)

I just think that this year being the 70th anniversary of that glorious victory,we are going to get some great stuff from K&C both British and German.Its going to be a great summer to celebrate that wonderful generation who took to the skies to give fatso Goering such an a*** kicking that it changed the course of WW2 and saved this country,god bless every single one of them:cool::cool:

Sorry Craig,but I can't help being proud!;)

Rob

Some of these to patrol the outer wire.

Attachments

• 17037839.jpg
    17037839.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 166
  • plaszow3.jpg
    plaszow3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 166
I had a thought, maybe 2 limited edition pilots for the battle of britain. One german and one raf pilot, both with deployed chutes (like 101st paras) as if they have been shot down. Maybe a couple of angry farmers with pitch forks or home guards.

Would love to have a set similar to the Hitler Bomb plot set.Featuring Churchill,Dowding and other officers studying a map of Britains air defences.It could also feature a WAAF in air raid Helmet.

Rob

" had a thought, maybe 2 limited edition pilots for the battle of britain. One german and one raf pilot, both with deployed chutes (like 101st paras) as if they have been shot down".

Good idea Liam.
Regards
Brett

Inside a building on the Luftwaffe airfield. In the background is a map of the UK

Bootneck

Attachments

• WW2 Germany X.JPG
    WW2 Germany X.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 138
Thats what i bought the Hurricane for,just waiting for the Spitfire to join it wrecked in a field over occupied France.................:D

Again Joking...............:)

But Wayne,we didn't lose any RAF fighters in WW2?:eek::D;)

I do like the idea of downed RAF/Luftwaffe/USAAF aircraft as they would make for a great dio,but I wonder if they would sell enough to make it worthwhile for K&C,what do you reckon?.

Rob

But Wayne,we didn't lose any RAF fighters in WW2?:eek::D;)

I do like the idea of downed RAF/Luftwaffe/USAAF aircraft as they would make for a great dio,but I wonder if they would sell enough to make it worthwhile for K&C,what do you reckon?.

Rob

Probarly not if you want a downed fighter use a 21st century or one of those brands or a old model kit seeing as its a wreck scale wouldn't matter that much.Maybe he could have say just a fuselage that might be doable.I would certainly grab one.

Probarly not if you want a downed fighter use a 21st century or one of those brands or a old model kit seeing as its a wreck scale wouldn't matter that much.Maybe he could have say just a fuselage that might be doable.I would certainly grab one.

http://www.aircrewremembrancesociety.com/Regulations.html

Wayne,check this site out.Loads of pics and details of planes shot down during Battle of Britain and beyond.Loads of fascinating stories of the losses of both RAF and Luftwaffe.

Yes I used a 21st century ME109 for my dio,quality and value from them I thought.

Rob

http://www.aircrewremembrancesociety.com/Regulations.html

Wayne,check this site out.Loads of pics and details of planes shot down during Battle of Britain and beyond.Loads of fascinating stories of the losses of both RAF and Luftwaffe.

Yes I used a 21st century ME109 for my dio,quality and value from them I thought.

Rob
Great link the first bloke i clicked on was a Aussie
Flying Officer Leslie Redford Clisby DFC 40043 Age 25 Killed

Thanks mate great link

Great link the first bloke i clicked on was a Aussie
Flying Officer Leslie Redford Clisby DFC 40043 Age 25 Killed

Thanks mate great link

No probs,it really is cool,hours of reading!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back