TOP SECRET (New "P" vehicle)!! (1 Viewer)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
I promised Andy i wouldn't say a word BUT i can't help myself,here is the new "P" vehicle coming out from K&C shhhhhh don't tell a sole....................^&grin^&grin

PeaCar4.jpg

(price to be announced later :wink2:)

Mate

You have to much time on your hands! {sm4} Seriously though, what a cracker of a vehicle! Does it go on the road or is it just for the kiddies?

Tom

It looks underscale. Maybe the polystone shrunk. Plus, the green camo is the wrong shade, and the number of wheels is incorrect. -- Al

It looks underscale. Maybe the polystone shrunk. Plus, the green camo is the wrong shade, and the number of wheels is incorrect. -- Al

It's correct all right. You've mistaken a "Pea" car for a (P) model.:smile2:

Terry

As a dealer I hope people dont mind me saying there should be yellow and red versions also ! AK and
Winter are too obvious.

Personally I would have gone with the convertable MkVIII version with the special headlights for use in foggy
conditions and the bullbar for hunting trips.

Of course now that Wayne has blown this secret K&C's competitors have the chance to rush their versions
out.

I like the number plate.

Yoda would be happy with this version.

Nice one Wayne.

Brett

Al,
Give it time and there will be a tracked version for the new K&C Sci Fi Martian series. This car has
Marvin the Martian's name all over it.

According to the inside information dealers have already received these vehicles will come with free
green matching sunglasses so get your pre order in now.

Brett

If the driver wore a velvet jacket he could still go cruising in it without looking ridiculous.

It looks too fresh , a battle hardened pea would be darker with gravy on it. :salute:: Thanks for giving us a Birds eye view of this Wayne!

Rob

If the driver wore a velvet jacket he could still go cruising in it without looking ridiculous.

If such a driver did drive that type of vehicle he should probably get the open top model and have the
discounted version where his feet go through the floor and he runs along carrying the car.

If such a driver did drive that type of vehicle he should probably get the open top model and have the
discounted version where his feet go through the floor and he runs along carrying the car.

One thing I know for sure - if there is a discounted version I won't be able to buy it from you!{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Maybe Brett could buy one and offer it out as a courtesy car for loyal customers......{eek3}:tongue:^&grin

One thing I know for sure - if there is a discounted version I won't be able to buy it from you!{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

I did say it would come with free matching sun glasses.

Better be careful, we might be having too much fun in this thread.

Would make an ideal shopping trolley, just think how many TS sets you could get into it......or better still a mobile bar, complete with gas BBQ...{eek3}

Now your cooking!!!!{sm4}

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back