Tale of two smoking barrelss the 18LB gun error.jpeg
T

Tale of two smoking barrelss the 18LB gun error.jpeg

This Instruction sheet comes from the 13 LB Gun, the second kit or "stable mate" in Dave Loves series for Mountford. Clearly showing the SAME gun barrel for BOTH Kits (!!!); Both Kits got supplied to customers with WRONG SIZED BARREL PARTS !!!! Gregg and Abram got all the flak all the blame !!!
To reassure all future customers of Max and Maryse FABRE CHEVALLIER , Max identified the error from a search of the Kit metal castings. And a comparison to the Assembly Instruction Sheets and original Assembled Kit photos. . VERY clearly both the Instructions for the Mountford 13 and 18 LB Guns show the same lethal ERROR of using identical Gun barrel parts or castings. We have ample supplies of both the 18 and 13 LB Gun barrels and all parts, so rest assurred, the PAST is in the Past, and we shall contine verifying all other kit products searching for same type of errors by Dave Love. And correcting any we do find !!!

One sincerely hopes these errors and mistakes will not remain a negative influence upon future kit sales (of our corrected kits) of the guns in question. What occurrs to me is this: Why did no body ask question earlier? Abram and Gregg Simon paid a shed load of money for the Mountford metal Miniatures. But if we now discover "more errors" then their Provenance, quality and overall Historical Model value will have to be taken seriously into ethical question.
Plus Grrrrrrr i will have lost a lot of my personal Money, for which I shall require compensation.....
Oh my GOD I just "LOVE"......this "industry sometimes......

Media information

Album
TWO SMOKING GUNS
Added by
The Major
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename