I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scott,
    Are you still collecting K@C? I am asking cos I was wanting to buy a German K@C Tiger Tank. Do you have stuff to sell or know anyone who does?
    Best wishes from Edinburgh. Jim Paris
    Hi scott,
    i collect Battle of the bulge Americans & Germans - D day - Fields of Battle - A - korps Germans - wss Germans- & German Classics,
    my all time best is the Battle of the Bulge, i just love the winter look, what about you mate,

regards

kevin
    Sounds like you have been busy, 2 snow tigers? I'm struggling to find the cash to buy one there are to many other things I want! Lol
    No I've not pre-ordered anything at the moment looking at finding some of the older set I want that have been retired!

Craig
    Hi Scott, not much really picked up a few singles from the fields of battle range & the RAF range & my parents have bought me the 8th Army Dingo & Bedford Lorry I missed before they were retired! How about you anything new?

Craig
    Ive never really been a fan of the Panther always wanted a Tiger though so think ill probably end up getting both versions of it!

Craig
    Well ive picked up all 3 of the Tillys the RAF Ambulance & the Spitfire!!! All really great sets, plus i finally bought the desert ambulance & strecher party as they were retiring glad I got them before they had all gone. Not sure if i should order the Winter Tiger or go for the Normandy one yet the only winter germans ive got are the Thomas Gunn Fallschirmjagers so dont know if its worth taking the plunge or not lol

Craig
    Hi Scott,
    Not really picked up much few redcoats from WB, couple of RAF figures from K&C & some senic pieces, mats, trees & a hut for my airfield.
    How about you anything exciting?

Craig
    hi mate

yeah we have made some new ones for upstairs there is a whole new run along the main wall. Also worked ona couple downstairs

will be good if you come down for the night loads to see and do.

you could treat the wife in my wifes salon and let the girls oggle your daughter!!

gives you more time in the showroom

bee good to see you again

Tony
    hi mate
    loads better now and back training so feeling good.
    not sure about the winter 88 mate i have suggested it more than once to be redone
    Scott,

Not lately. Too expensive and the polys don't really do it for me. When you've had wood, the polys just don't match up.

Regards,

Brad
    Alright Scott ive been catching up on my WBritain redcoats really!!! I haven't bought anything from K&C except the new Hurricane & MG from the RAF range & they were only pre-orders, im rather skint at the moment lol how about you? Anything new?

Craig
    I know which 1 you mean now its quite a nice little tank but again ive never seen 1 in person as im still new 2 K&C :( wish id got into them earlier there so much ive missed out on that i want lol
    That would be great thanks!!! Ive only got the 1 Sherman at the moment the limited edition british 1 they did a few years back im hoping to see a 8th army 1 eventually
    Scott that horsa glider definitely is a MONSTER!!! lol you really have a nice collection there very envious. As for the SHERMAN 105 i never really liked the look of it from the K&C photos but after seeing yours its really changed my mind, ill definitely be on the look out for 1 from now on.

Cheers Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back