1/16 Tiger (1 Viewer)

Alexdakar

Command Sergeant Major
I bought this 1/16 remote control Tiger and its a blast. I like playing with it in the house and running over my daughter's My Little Ponys. The kids are scared of it because it shoots the airsoft BBs but I never shot the kids but they have seen me shoot mommy. It came with a tanker but it looks terrible so I decided to paint it. I will also paint the Tiger thats why I haven't put any decals on it but its going to require a lot of paint.

2093747971_89fd35ae6a_o.jpg

Here is a comparison of the before and after of the tanker.

2093747989_168371eef8.jpg
2094521354_28ebe05ce4.jpg

Wow ! Great paint job, love the smirk on the TC. I've two of the 21st cent. 1/6 scale Stuarts and my nephew and I buy .99cent G.I. Joe knockoffs and grind them to mince meat in the front garden. Tons of fun.:):):)

I have been looking to get a 1/16 RC tank how do you like yours and what company is it, oh and how much is it because i saw one for meager 1.5k

I bought mine for $70 bucks on ebay. Its really fun. The turret rotates and the gun elevates and shoots! I think the brand is Heng Long but I know the Tamiya ones are $900 and then you have to build it. The only thing you need to do to this one is put the decals on but I want to paint mine first.

Great paint job on the tanker. Where on Earth did you find a 1/16 scale Tiger 1, (my favorite tank) for that price!? Nick:confused::confused:
(One of my Christmas presents this year will be a repro. camo German Tanker blouse.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back