1/32 WWII German Fighters-Wood Models (2 Viewers)

ElTiante

Private
I have 3 of the Elite Skywarriors series. These are great looking models in 1/32 scale made of mohagany (sp?). I have the Bf-109 (Galland's markings), FW-190 and the ME-262. These have all been displayed, but are mint. Let me know if you have any interest. I tried to list these on Ebay, but the tail markings make them "hateful". I was hoping to get about half of what I paid, but that may wishful thinking. They would be a cheap alternative to old K&C warbirds. Email me deanrgearhart@aol.com and I can send photos.

This is off topic, but is your screen name in tribute to Louie Tiant, the great former Indian and Red Sox pitcher who was known as "El Tiante"............

I have 3 of the Elite Skywarriors series. These are great looking models in 1/32 scale made of mohagany (sp?). I have the Bf-109 (Galland's markings), FW-190 and the ME-262. These have all been displayed, but are mint. Let me know if you have any interest. I tried to list these on Ebay, but the tail markings make them "hateful". I was hoping to get about half of what I paid, but that may wishful thinking. They would be a cheap alternative to old K&C warbirds. Email me deanrgearhart@aol.com and I can send photos.

Email sent :)

His Indian days are a bit before my time, but yes, Looouie is my all-time favorite pitcher. I guess I could've come up with a more military sign-on name for this site.

Go Sox!

I think it's a great screen name (being a sox fan myself)...........

Any interest? Anyone? As I mentioned these are a very affordable alternative to K&C's old warbirds.

You can always photoshop the tail markings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back