120mm FIW figures (1 Viewer)

kogu

2nd Lieutenant
Hi everybody,
would want to share two more figures I had comissioned to Susan Leicht (Leicht Artistry) who offers here service here on the forum. I picked up these two 120mm kits quite a while ago but never had the guts to try it myself.
Now here are the results. They will find their place on a a bookshelf next to my Robert Griffing books.
Hope you like them.
Here are three shots first.
Konrad

Attachments

• 48f01.jpg
    48f01.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 713
  • 082b1.jpg
    082b1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 691
  • 16e31.jpg
    16e31.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 902
3 more shots with a different view of each figure and the last one shows the scale by comparing to one of the 54mm Rangers I have from Jeff.
Those are Giants.

Attachments

• 2d431.jpg
    2d431.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 510
  • 33ae1.jpg
    33ae1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 907
  • d7f01.jpg
    d7f01.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 335
Konrad

These are true masterpieces. You are the Medici of commissions to a talented array of toy soldier artsts: Jeff, John and Susan. The evidence of a skilled painter is the ability to bring off works such as these on a large scale and Susan has certainly accomplished that. I look forward to more of your unique commissions and the work of this trio of master painters.

Randy

Konrad,
The man who I get to paint kits for me would charge $350 all the way to the $700's for a vignette.Is Susan more reasonable?These are great.
Mark

:eek::eek::eek:
Mark,
I strongly recommend to contact Susan to find out about prices and if she has time for work.
Konrad

3 more shots with a different view of each figure and the last one shows the scale by comparing to one of the 54mm Rangers I have from Jeff.
Those are Giants.

Konrad, just caught up with this thread, are these white metal or resin kits? Susan has made a very nice job on them, have you run out of cabinet space yet?

Jeff

:D Ha ha,
no, did not run out of space yet. Actually I have a little section cleared that has your name on it :cool: :)
These figures are by the French Manufacturer Nemrod and everything is Resin except the musket, ramrod and sword/bajonet from the Marine. Those pieces are white metal.
Konrad

also have both of mr. griffing's books. his paintings of frontier life especially northeastern indians are unsurpassed..... david wright is another favorite...

Love David Wright's "Captives".Really captures the feel of the period.
Mark

Hey Konrad,know of any dealer that might have the marine kit?
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back