2017 Texas Toy Soldier Show Flyer (1 Viewer)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
Howdy !

About time to share some info on this year's 2017 Texas Toy Soldier Show 27 - 28 May at the Menger Hotel in San Antonio.

Wayne

Attachments

• main_page2017.jpg
    main_page2017.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 2,219
Any word as to whether there will be symposium this year? Last year wasn't quite the same without one.

Any word as to whether there will be symposium this year? Last year wasn't quite the same without one.

Paul,
Looks like we will have to wait on KingsX to make the final announcement on the Itinerary for this years show.
Hopefully the Dinner will take place again as in years past. It may come down to how many event rooms the
Menger Hotel makes available for the show. Last year with more and more Dealers in attendance for the first time
an additional room was needed for the show. We should know in the next several months what the plan is. :salute::

Wayne

Gents, I'm coming to America!!!! I have booked my flights and will be arriving in LA on the 11th of May and then leaving back to Oz on the 2nd of June. I'll be wandering around the US a bit but will definitely be attending the KingsX gig in San Antonio. I'm already popping into the bay area (San Jose) to see my old mate Chris Mckenna and hope to catch up with some of you blokes either in San Antonio or during my travels.

Tom

Gents, I'm coming to America!!!! I have booked my flights and will be arriving in LA on the 11th of May and then leaving back to Oz on the 2nd of June. I'll be wandering around the US a bit but will definitely be attending the KingsX gig in San Antonio. I'm already popping into the bay area (San Jose) to see my old mate Chris Mckenna and hope to catch up with some of you blokes either in San Antonio or during my travels.

Tom

Hi Tom, That's great news ! Looking forward to meeting up with you at the Texas Show in San Antonio this year ! :salute::

Wayne

just made my reservations...
$109 per night...
be sure and ask for one of the newly remodeled rooms...

see you guys there...

Howdy Gents!

Mike...I'll be giving you a ring back today. Was on the line taking some show questions. Looking like we're in for another BIG show!
Tables deposits just keep rolling in!

John...Andy and the Kings X team are hard at work to do our best to bring you the dinner again.
Goes without saying that we absolutely hated to disappoint you and many other collectors by not holding the dinner.
We had an increase of the number vendors attending, which spilled over into one of the rooms used for the dinner!{sm3}
While this was a testament to the strength of The Texas Show, it did mean we were forced to postpone the dinner to a subsequent show.

We want to have the dinner just as much as y'all...and are working every possible option to make it happen.

Updates from Kings X and Andy will be announced as received. Look for more details mid-April!

Please do contact Kings X if we can do anything to help you plan your trip, fix Menger hotel issues or answer any questions!
Phone: (210) 226-7000 email:sales@kingsx.com

A hearty thank you to all the collectors and dealers who continue to support and inquire about The Texas Toy Soldier Show!{sm4}
The show gets bigger and better each year and it would not be possible without support from y'all!

Respectfully Yours,

Amber Garcia
Kings X Toy Soldiers

John...

I lost Amber's cell number...

called KingsX...

it went to their recorder...

"I know nothing"...

Sgt. Schultz...

Howdy Amber !

Looking forward to hearing back from you with updates for the Show. Seems myself, John our neighbor and Mike Miller all miss the Fajitas from the Dinner {sm4}

Wayne

Well.......It appears Amber is no longer with KingsX, hopefully someone will soon step in to give us the latest show updates !

Wayne

I was at Kings X last night, I believe updates on the show will be provided soon.

As usual this show should be great and I am really looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some updated info for those interested on staying at the Menger Hotel. I booked my room this past Friday and Reservations told me they had only 7 rooms
left for the show ! A good sign of strong attendance once again this year. The show rate is $109.00 per night versus the normal room rate of around $175.00

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back