2018 Saturday Night Symposium Returns!! (1 Viewer)

That's right! You asked....WE LISTENED!

We are proud to be again hosting the "Saturday Night Symposium" Dinner!

Saturday evening May 26, 2018 at 7pm the symposium will be held in the charming Minuet Room of the historic Menger Hotel.

Andy's chosen theme for this year’s symposium is THE BATTLE OF HUE and the TET OFFENSIVE!

Our two guests of honor are:

Capt. Raymond Lau U.S.M.C., C.I.A. ret’d
Capt. Ray Lau was a young Marine officer, in Hue when the battle erupted and was caught behind enemy lines and had to fight his way back, over eight days, to friendly forces and comparative safety.
His story is both amazing and unique.

Capt Raymond Lau.jpg

Mr. Daniel Martinez, Chief Historian at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
Daniel Martinez, Chief historian at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument and host of several TV military history shows.
Daniel will also present an overview of the general situation in Vietnam leading up to TET and the events of 1968.

Daniel Martinez.jpg

Following the talks there will be a Q&A session as well.

As a guest of the Saturday Night Symposium, you will receive ONE of K&C’s very latest VIETNAM WAR U.S. Marines as well as other items.

By popular demand we are serving the delicious Mexican Buffet Dinner featuring cheese enchiladas, fajitas with warm flour tortillas, charro beans, rice and ALL the trimmings.

Andy and Kings X have worked to give you another fabulous symposium dinner that you will never forget!

Tickets are $69 each and ON SALE NOW!

Call Kings X at (210) 226-7000 to buy your tickets!

Call (210) 226-7000 or email amber@kingsx.com with any questions.

See you soon!!

Mr. Martinez (or Dan as he constantly reminds me) is an absolute must see no matter what the topic is. I can't recommend attending this part of the show enough. You will not be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back