25th annual East Coast toy soldier show (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
will be held this Sunday, November 4th from 9 till 3 at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Hackensack New Jersey.

Many of the premiere toy soldier dealers will be attending, including The Hobby Bunker, Michigan Toy Soldier, Conte Collectibles (he has reserved no less than eight tables, should be interesting), Greenwoods Toy Soldiers, Crossroads Diecast and yours truly, Minutemen Toy Soldiers. I will have eight tables myself, loaded with metal, plastic, diecast and terrain features. I also hope to have the new First Legion 54mm Napoleonics on display as well.

I know many of you are attending, so I hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well...............

Regards,
George Guerriero
Minutemen Toy Soldiers
www.mmtoysoldiers.com

Looking forward to seeing you George. You always have the items I want. If you have one in stock, can you bring a Jenkins set FM04. Thanks, Jim

I got an e-mail today that really good guy collector Dennis DeRusha from Kanata, Canada is coming to the show. Anybody who sees Dennis, please give him my best, because, with the new baby, I just can't make it.

My any chance and hopefully so did any one of our forum members who attended the show bring a his or hers camera along and spent some time taking photos.....The Lt.

By any chance and hopefully so did any one of our forum members who attended the show bring a his or hers camera along and spent some time taking photos.....The Lt.

Seems like none of our forum members attended the show and if so left their cameras at home. Seems if K&C isn't attending although well represented by dealers it's not a big enough event for members who live close by to attend or bother to bring along their cameras Gee I hope I'm proven wrong and that we'll see a load of photos taken and posted........The Lt.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who attended and all who made purchases with me; I was absolutely swamped for several hours (Brad, Andy, Ken, Joe, Harvey and others can all back me up on this).

The show was a smashing success for myself and numerous other dealers; I did not see anyone packing up prior to 3:00pm like I usually do at some of the lesser shows. The K & C Bulge Germans (even though some are not calling them that) were a big hit, as were the WWI Germans, the new Saracens and Crusaders and the SAS figures and vehicles. I presold eight SL Tigers as well, what a huge hit that vehicle appears to be with collectors.

I did very well with the Jenkins sets I had on hand and the remaining Honour Bound vehicles as well as the NMA Tigers.

Thanks again to everyone (and you know who you are).............

It was great to see you too George. Will you be in White Plains or Pennsylvania on the 18th?

I was at the show on Sunday. I was commenting to my wife how busy I thought it was. Last year I saw dealers starting to pack at 1:00. I was impressed with the new Del Prado Civil War figures that Michigan Toy Soldier had on display, as well as the Black Hawk Custer figures. Also looking forward to some of the new Collectors Showcase releases. The 14th Brooklyn Firing Line is a must buy.

Jim5615,
we are practically neighbors. I live in Lakewood

Jim,
I will be at Fall In held in Gettysburg this weekend, the Freeport Long Island show on the 17th, Langhorne on the 18th, Annadale on the 1st and Annapolis on the 8th.

I hope to see you at Langhorne, should be a good one with 12" action figures in the lobby and the toy soldier dealers in the main ballroom...................

George,

Wasn't there some kind of fall or winter show at Hasbrouck Heights last year? I guess not this year.

Jim,
I will be at Fall In held in Gettysburg this weekend, the Freeport Long Island show on the 17th, Langhorne on the 18th, Annadale on the 1st and Annapolis on the 8th.

I hope to see you at Langhorne, should be a good one with 12" action figures in the lobby and the toy soldier dealers in the main ballroom...................

The Freeport Long Island Show is November 17th? If so, I will go just to hook up with you George. Remember, you promised to bring my ruined Normandy Village, visit the museum and set it up for me.

Was happy to hear George that they kept you quite busy and on your toes and hope all goes well at your up coming shows. Sad to see no one brought along a camera to share some of the highlights of the show.......The Lt.

Thanks Lt; I get to spend this weekend in my second favorite US town, Gettysburg PA, selling toy soldiers and touring the battlefield.

Life is good for sure.

Was happy to hear George that they kept you quite busy and on your toes and hope all goes well at your up coming shows. Sad to see no one brought along a camera to share some of the highlights of the show.......The Lt.

Hey Lt.
I took a few photos while at the show. I didn't take anything fantastic. Whatever I took will be posted with a short review on Battle Scene Productions website in a few days. It was a very good show in deed.......Nick

Hey Lt.
I took a few photos while at the show. I didn't take anything fantastic. Whatever I took will be posted with a short review on Battle Scene Productions website in a few days. It was a very good show in deed.......Nick

Thanks Nick......The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back