54mm Painted ACW (1 Viewer)

Being one of Fernando's customers I thought I would reply here. I have sent them basically 3,000 assorted 28mm Napoleonic's over the last few year's. All my British, Russian, Austrian, Bavarian, and Poles.
They are fantastic. I download uniform plates from the web, print in color, inventory and match units to correspond with images , add a note here and there. Send a Flat rate USPS box STUFFED with nearly 20 pounds of metal figures.
Fernando sends me images of finished sample d for approval.They then finish the units. Overall , fantastic quality. About as well as I can paint the little guys if not better, and they do whole armies, where I would have long gotten bored and quit.
They also do great work on 54mm plastics and metal.
Orders usually take 8- 12 weeks to be returned via DHL express. well packed , marked, inventoried. I get the fun task of grassing bases, and forming units, a shot of sealer and boom. Armies.
Note, the artists are NOT military enthusiasts. They will paint EXACTLY to images. Do not expect them to know what color sling your muskets should have. Send good images, notes, mark your bags of troops accordingly to match images and you will get excellent results.

Next up, The Sudan. I'll paint the Fuzzies.

FubAr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back