7 wars autrians prototype (1 Viewer)

Here are some pics of the HAT figures ... look like computer imagery ....

digi1c.jpg

digi1e.jpg

digi1g.jpg

Pity they don't make them as metal castings .... but with a lick of paint, who would know ????

John

Here are some pics of the HAT figures ... look like computer imagery ....

View attachment 230134

View attachment 230135

View attachment 230136

Pity they don't make them as metal castings .... but with a lick of paint, who would know ????

John

Hi John, been a while. I hope this project gets the funding so they produce these new figures. I pledged for 20 sets, I have been looking for the Prussians for the longest time. These figures could be used in other settings too, like Hessian Musketeers. Plus the should mix well with the new Barzso figures. I did an article on this when they started the crowdfunding.

https://warhorseminiatures.com/2018/02/10/crowdfunding-hat-1-32-seven-years-war-austrians/

I've been using their 1/32 Prussians for my ARW Hessian contingent since I got them painted. I figure these could be used in many different situations. It looks to be another great complete series in the making that will fill a definite gap.

I do know that HaT is serious about pushing ahead on this set and if it is at all possible it will be done - any further support will be GREATLY appreciated so if there's anyone holding back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back