70,80% discount...or for free! (2 Viewers)

V

vicnic123

Hi guys!
I have hundreds of kits who expect "the big pass" a superior level...assembled and painted!
I realized that I need to become immortal to paint all the madness.
For this reason,I offer a very important discount (70,80%)or includind for free when we talking about parts ,a gun,helmets,etc
If anyone's interested,just send me a message.
For some specific(ex...german soldiers..or guns..or medieval knights,etc)I will looking for more references(for sure,I have a lot)
For asking or suggestions,contact me!
All the best,
Victor
dsc01638bo.jpg
dsc01672fr.jpg
dsc01674nv.jpg
dsc01670f.jpg
dsc01668l.jpg

Hi Vic,

Do you have any 101st Airborne (World War Two), American Revolution, or Custer's Last Stand sets?

Regards,
Mike

Hi Vic,

Do you have any 101st Airborne (World War Two), American Revolution, or Custer's Last Stand sets?

Regards,
Mike

I have Custer Last Stand for sure,give me some time to find it,for the rest I will looking for...
Regards,
Vic

Victor,

The castings arrived safely here today, thanks for the good packaging, and I’m looking forward to painting them soon.

I see that they are not all Napoleonic because 2 Hussars are Prussian Death Head Hussars from the 7 Years War, another era I collect, and the Lancer is a British soldier from the Crimean War, also an era I collect, but the Cuirassier and the other figure are NAPs.

Thanks for the excellent service,

John

Could you put a description of what these items are and how much.
Mark

Do you still have Leogante, Drunegar and Horthak? Or other fantasy figures?

Hi Vic,

Probably a long shot, but do you still have any of these taking up excess room at your place?

Regards,

Craig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back