919 Forum Members (1 Viewer)

Boyer PFC

Private 1st Class
Congrats TreeFrog on going over 900 in membership. The 1,000 membership mark will be set soon. How about a poll or pool to guest the date? I remember joking about member 666 not very long ago. By the way for all you Visitors to the Forum. Please join us. I waited about 6 months to join, and I wish I would have done so earlier. Besides being able to chime in, the features for reading posts and following threads is far superior for forum members. You really are missing out if you are just visiting, and it is FREE. And with that encouragement I vote for May 26th as the date that we reach 1,000. Treefrog could give away a $1,000 shopping spree to celebrate? Maybe Andy would underwrite it. How about a drawing for a $1,000 K & C gift certificate. Maybe to qualify forum members would be required to participate in a survey that Andy would like to pose to the Forum. What do you Say? Any body like this idea???

Growing by leaps and bounds already up to 921 members.

Congrats TreeFrog on going over 900 in membership. The 1,000 membership mark will be set soon. How about a poll or pool to guest the date? I remember joking about member 666 not very long ago. By the way for all you Visitors to the Forum. Please join us. I waited about 6 months to join, and I wish I would have done so earlier. Besides being able to chime in, the features for reading posts and following threads is far superior for forum members. You really are missing out if you are just visiting, and it is FREE. And with that encouragement I vote for May 26th as the date that we reach 1,000. Treefrog could give away a $1,000 shopping spree to celebrate? Maybe Andy would underwrite it. How about a drawing for a $1,000 K & C gift certificate. Maybe to qualify forum members would be required to participate in a survey that Andy would like to pose to the Forum. What do you Say? Any body like this idea???

I am relatively new and I wish I had found this forum earlier. It certainly would have saved me alot of time and $. The information exchange is first rate. I do like drawing celebration idea but it is not my contribution at issue.:D

Since this is such an international forum, perhaps a fine gift of 1000 Russian Rubles would be in order... :cool:

You're going down: only $24. C'mon, work with us here;)

1000 figures of our choice, Let's not get greedy, If Andy or some other manufacturer wants to underwrite a $1,000, I think that is very appropriate for the celebration of accomplishing a 1,000 member forum! Brad or Pete / Shannon can you add this thread to the K & C Forum?? Let's do this!!

Yes i don't think we should get carried away here.How about a specially commisioned Warbird for each of us:eek:;)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back