A Message from Andy re: Afrika Korps and 8th Army New Releases (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
In response to a post about the above in the More News About Upcoming Releases thread, I sent Andy an email and here is his reply:

"K&C collectors can expect at least 6 or 7 sets of new Afrika Korps including (I hope) a new halftrack and an artillery piece with crew. Also look forward to a motorcycle cambo plus a couple of very unusual 4 figure sets.

On the 8th Army front a brand-new tank (top secret at the moment) and attacking British Infantry in classic Desert shorts and shirt order plus Indian Army machine gunners and engineers.

That’s all I can say just now but as usual these will be a few “extra” surprises."

Brad
In Reference To Indian Figures Maybe You Could Suggest To Andy A Set Containing American Indians Such As Ira Hayes Figure Im Not Sure Of The K&c Flag Raising Set Has Ira Hayes Singled Out Or A Windtalker /radio Operator For The Pacific Arena Lovers
Doug S
Ps Thanks For The Pics Of Arizona & Missouri You Look Good Manning That Anti Aircraft Gun On The Missouri

Doug Stork said:
Ps Thanks For The Pics Of Arizona & Missouri You Look Good Manning That Anti Aircraft Gun On The Missouri

Doug,

I'm glad you got a kick out of that! I did as a joke to my son since he thought I looked dumb doing it.

You Really Know How To Make A Fashion Statement In That Floral Hawaian Shiirt At The Gun It Really Shows Good Reenactment As Im Sure On Dec 7th Some Naval Personnel Were Manning Guns In Their Skeevies :eek:

At our next meeting, I'll model that shirt just for you Doug :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back