Additional 12th SS Figures (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,
Here are four more HJ figures in a series of combat poses to add on to the ones we previewed yesterday.
As before they are in ‘mixed rig’ uniforms and can be used in a broad scenario of displays and dioramas.
Best wishes and happy collecting!
Andy​

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 1,810
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 433
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 437
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 437
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 435
Nice looking figures and poses. Will there be any in the full pea pattern uniform? I have some of the 12thss from back in 2010 that king and country produced which will go great with these new figures.

Nice looking figures and poses. Will there be any in the full pea pattern uniform? I have some of the 12thss from back in 2010 that king and country produced which will go great with these new figures.

Thanks for your compliments…All of this first batch of 12th. SS are in various combinations of ‘Mixed Rig’…
We have more being carved at the moment and may well consider full ‘Pea Pattern’ however it’s worth remembering that full camouflage uniforms take longer to paint and alas cost more to produce!
Best wishes,
Andy.

Thanks for your compliments…All of this first batch of 12th. SS are in various combinations of ‘Mixed Rig’…
We have more being carved at the moment and may well consider full ‘Pea Pattern’ however it’s worth remembering that full camouflage uniforms take longer to paint and alas cost more to produce!
Best wishes,
Andy.

As I discussed with Andy, would love to see him have a go at the Italian camouflage as seen here; iconic for the 12th SS in Normandy. A set based on this group would be nice as well.....................

Very nice figures!

Small point, but previous figures of this era had appropriate SS decals on both sides of their helmets.

Is it a cost cutting measure not to include these details?

Look forward to seeing these in the flesh.

Very nice figures!

Small point, but previous figures of this era had appropriate SS decals on both sides of their helmets.

Is it a cost cutting measure not to include these details?

Look forward to seeing these in the flesh.

re ‘Decals’ on helmets…many late war helmets appear without them.
Best wishes,
Andy.

As I discussed with Andy, would love to see him have a go at the Italian camouflage as seen here; iconic for the 12th SS in Normandy. A set based on this group would be nice as well.....................

Would be nice. But as Andy replied to me when I asked about full camouflage uniforms.Cost more to produce and longer to paint.....

Will need some new Canadians as well.

They look awesome, will be getting a couple!

Any chance of some with K98s? Kt was the most produced German weapon.

Scott

those were the best waffen ss he ever made. just great sets

Best wishes,
Andy.
but a couple would not hurt Andy. maybe some with some younger faces too

Hi Andy I love the new 12th SS figures they look fantastic, I would like to add that it would be great if you could make the buildings available as well they really make the figures come alive. All the best woodyskysolo

Will need some new Canadians as well.

Hear, hear. K&C Napoleonics are the main focus of my collection, but amongst my favourite pieces and sets are the Second World War, Canadian Staghound, fall of Hong Kong Canadians, and Canadian Scottish Regiment fighting ashore on Juno Beach.

These new SS figures will give them formidable opponents!

Brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back