Aeroart/St.Petersburg Collection Napoleonic Cuirassiers (1 Viewer)

ciro_sergey

Private 2
I am looking for any information (and of course I am ready to purchase).

Previously seen some figurines on Ebay, but missed.
I am interested in photos, perhaps the collectors of this forum have photos of these figures.
The full line of cuirassiers and their variations is very interesting.
That's all I could find.

AP0195-2.jpgThe-AeroArt-St-Petersburg-Collection-6150.jpgThe-AeroArt-St-Petersburg-Collection-6197.jpg

I saw them on ebay also. Maybe contact aeroart and see if they are producing anymore or if these were sold. I don't think they were very expensive. Cheers. That Lukaku's pretty good.

Hi I've 3 of theses curassiers, one I bought off aeroart and 2 I got from the London shows. The 2 I bought from the shows I don't think are origional aeroart but I like them any way. The officer I bought from aeroart and the painting is far better than the other 2.

I also have one of the aeroart brochures which features the currasssiers, I will have a look for it and take a few pictures and try to upload them on here. I would love to add some more to my collection but I am not really willing to pay the price for them as they do fetch a good price on ebay.

iwan

Hi I've 3 of theses curassiers, one I bought off aeroart and 2 I got from the London shows. The 2 I bought from the shows I don't think are origional aeroart but I like them any way. The officer I bought from aeroart and the painting is far better than the other 2.

I also have one of the aeroart brochures which features the currasssiers, I will have a look for it and take a few pictures and try to upload them on here. I would love to add some more to my collection but I am not really willing to pay the price for them as they do fetch a good price on ebay.

iwan
Iwan.
Thank you so much for your reply. I would be grateful for the photos.

I am sure you will want to keep these figurines in the collection. But if you suddenly change your mind, let me know in PM :)
in fact I haven't seen them for a long time on ebаy, which is full of knights, Arabs, Romans etc.

I collect Naps only. The vast majority of Russian figurines depicting Napoleonic from Aeroart and the Russian Vityaz are rather bad sculptures cause Napoleonics has never been a specialty of these companies.
These cuirassiers are an exception.
Beautiful sculptures, for me they are quite on the level of the best Russian miniatures.

Maybe the only thing is that the horses are somewhat small for heavy cavalry. But this happened during the campaign, when the original horses fell and had to be requisitioned from the local population or enemies.

Iwan.
Thank you so much for your reply. I would be grateful for the photos.

I am sure you will want to keep these figurines in the collection. But if you suddenly change your mind, let me know in PM :)
in fact I haven't seen them for a long time on ebаy, which is full of knights, Arabs, Romans etc.

I collect Naps only. The vast majority of Russian figurines depicting Napoleonic from Aeroart and the Russian Vityaz are rather bad sculptures cause Napoleonics has never been a specialty of these companies.
These cuirassiers are an exception.
Beautiful sculptures, for me they are quite on the level of the best Russian miniatures.

Maybe the only thing is that the horses are somewhat small for heavy cavalry. But this happened during the campaign, when the original horses fell and had to be requisitioned from the local population or enemies.

I will try and take some photos when I get chance. You do not see these figures on ebay at all now. Just the usual knights,Roman's all so boring.

Aeroart did 2 regiments of the Curasiers about 6 or 7 different ones. They also did a horse artillery set. I dont plan on selling mine it would be nice to add to them.
Iwan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back