Afrika Korps Tiger (1 Viewer)

Epicon0711

Private
I could have sworn that there was an afrika korps all metal tiger tanks in the works. I think Andy announced it in a video, but I can’t seem to find it.

Has anyone heard anything about it?

Hello there, re our ‘Afrika Korps Tiger’…The ‘Paint Masters’ are already at the factory and we are waiting for the first ‘Counter Samples’.
I would have loved to release our new AK Tigers in time for Christmas but first quarter of 2025 is probably more realistic.
All the best,
Andy.

Hello there, re our ‘Afrika Korps Tiger’…The ‘Paint Masters’ are already at the factory and we are waiting for the first ‘Counter Samples’.
I would have loved to release our new AK Tigers in time for Christmas but first quarter of 2025 is probably more realistic.
All the best,
Andy.
This new Tiger will surely impress and be a treat for AK collectors.

Mark

All the best,
Andy.
Thanks for the update!!!

Thanks Andy, have the AK Tiger, but as a lot people think, including me, i cannot have too many Tiger 1s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back