Alamo figures as shown by Anglo-Russian Toy Soldier Company (1 Viewer)

knights1212

Private 1st Class
These 6 figures are made in solid metal by Anglo-Russian Toy Soldiers or Elite Forces or Ventura Castings or maybe some other name. They were listed as 1835-36 The Alamo & War of Texan Independence Personality Figures. There were supposedly six. I have Davy Crockett and the Mexican Brigade General with a telescope. I need the other four if anyone can help. Sam Houston & William Travis are almost the identical pose. I also need Jim Bowie and Santa Anna. Any information or help is most appreciated. Thank you.Alamo Anglo Russian Toy Soldiers # 2.jpg

These 6 figures are made in solid metal by Anglo-Russian Toy Soldiers or Elite Forces or Ventura Castings or maybe some other name. They were listed as 1835-36 The Alamo & War of Texan Independence Personality Figures. There were supposedly six. I have Davy Crockett and the Mexican Brigade General with a telescope. I need the other four if anyone can help. Sam Houston & William Travis are almost the identical pose. I also need Jim Bowie and Santa Anna. Any information or help is most appreciated. Thank you.View attachment 271231

I cannot believe that no one has ever seen any of these. Can't someone help at all? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back