Andyisms (1 Viewer)

southbaytoys

Private 1st Class
Andy was once quoted to say toy soldiers are the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Can you think of any more Andyisms or other notable toy soldier quotes

Paraphrasing here.." They just don't sell..."
In referring to why one line will not be continued or another one created

How about "figures not included" (usually accompanying a photograph and the phrase "figures depicted only for scale")?:D:p;)

The title of Andy's thread posted on August 10, 2009.

"At the end of the day… Buy what you like and… What you can afford"

In response to a query about why he did a set a certain way, "it's how I saw the scene."

"I'll have another":D Pure speculation on my part.:rolleyes::D

I heard that about those SAS guys!:D

Here is another "I think this is one of the finest pieces King & Country has ever made!" repeated on different pieces a few times a year because it just gets better and better

Andy feels that this is a very well covered topic and that there is really nothing more he can add; he feels Britains is doing a very good job with the Zulus.

Andy feels that this is a very well covered topic and that there is really nothing more he can add; he feels Britains is doing a very good job with the Zulus.
An then of course there are the long promised and now perhaps probable Conte ones.;)

Is that why no Zulus?

Not to change topic, but I would like to know why no Zulus....
Everybody and their mother makes Zulus: Britains (gloss and matte), Conte (?), Frontline, Collector's Showcase, Little Legion, Trophy (secondary market), Imperial, and others. No point in being repetitive.:rolleyes: I commend Andy for not following the crowd. -- lancer

Everybody and their mother makes Zulus: Britains (gloss and matte), Conte (?), Frontline, Collector's Showcase, Little Legion, Trophy (secondary market), Imperial, and others. No point in being repetitive.:rolleyes: I commend Andy for not following the crowd. -- lancer
Or being run over by it.;):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back