Anglo Zulu War (1 Viewer)

4737 Carlin

Private 2
I'm looking to start a collection of this series and there seems to be a distinct lack of photos on the forum (and the web) of these figures. I'd like to see these in more detail as I can only find First Legion's stock images of most figures. Who collects these ? Can anyone post a few images they've taken ? I'm thinking of starting the collection with ZUL027 and ZUL028 the Queen's and Regimental Colours standard bearers so would be particularly interested in seeing these up close. Many thanks. :salute:: Carlin.

I'm looking to start a collection of this series and there seems to be a distinct lack of photos on the forum (and the web) of these figures. I'd like to see these in more detail as I can only find First Legion's stock images of most figures. Who collects these ? Can anyone post a few images they've taken ? I'm thinking of starting the collection with ZUL027 and ZUL028 the Queen's and Regimental Colours standard bearers so would be particularly interested in seeing these up close. Many thanks. :salute:: Carlin.

First Legion is really really good with their standard bearers, and the two that your inquiring about looks extremely great, I know the pictures will be great, but its not as great as seeing it in person, you will not regret it ,I myself wanted to get the figures, but I have so many interests, that I just decided not to get it. And even the Zulus looks great.

Agreed. I have the Civil War and WW2 and a few Naps and they are outstanding in person. Much better than the stock photos.

Hello,
I'm collecting the zulu range and I have got one of the standard bearers ( green flag ), it is wonderful such as all the other pieces I 've got ( now 10 red jackets ).
I did the same question times ago ( look at "zulu wars diorama" thread ) but I've got just a few answers about the first legion range ( no flzul diorama found ! ).
However all the pieces are really wonderful.
If you like to do a diorama later , I can suggest the WIlliam Britain zulu range ox cart and the WB zulu range sand bags, these items are very good for and the quality is suitable with the FL's.
Hope you collect this range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back