Any Members in Germany? (1 Viewer)

There is an Ebay listing for an FL vehicle, but the seller will not ship outside of Germany.
Is there a member that can assist? I will of course pay them for the extra postage to ship from Germany to the USA.

Thank you.

There is an Ebay listing for an FL vehicle, but the seller will not ship outside of Germany.
Is there a member that can assist? I will of course pay them for the extra postage to ship from Germany to the USA.

Thank you.

Hi Alexander,
I live in Germany. Did you ask the seller directly if he would deliver to USA (parcel with insurance up 5kg 47.99 Euros at DHL)?
I asked serveral time a seller, sometimes he forget to add the possibility, sometimes he don't sell outside UK or US, France whatever.

I would do that with a little with a rumbling in my stomach but I can understand your question, when you want soamthing and the seller don't want sell it to your country.

PM me and send me the auction link and will check. Some open question, what happend if the vehicle has damages etc, or you don't like it and want send it back, not so easy.

Best regards

Hi Alexander,
I live in Germany. Did you ask the seller directly if he would deliver to USA (parcel with insurance up 5kg 47.99 Euros at DHL)?
I asked serveral time a seller, sometimes he forget to add the possibility, sometimes he don't sell outside UK or US, France whatever.

I would do that with a little with a rumbling in my stomach but I can understand your question, when you want soamthing and the seller don't want sell it to your country.

PM me and send me the auction link and will check. Some open question, what happend if the vehicle has damages etc, or you don't like it and want send it back, not so easy.

Best regards

Thank you very much, I will send you a pm!

Harris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back