Any New Releases in November 2019? (1 Viewer)

Can't wait for the new bunker release. I received the round table this weekend; solid metal construction. I have the space and much of the scene worked out.
Now it's time to play. {sm3}

Can't wait for the new bunker release. I received the round table this weekend; solid metal construction. I have the space and much of the scene worked out.
Now it's time to play. {sm3}

Hi WA
I spoke with the factory and in future we will ensure that all chairs are bigger in future, these one are probably best used for decoration, thank you for bringing it to our notice.

I am hoping this months releases are coming out later on today.

Village Horse please note the bunker is $125 which I think is pretty reasonable.

Best wishes Jack

Hi WA
I spoke with the factory and in future we will ensure that all chairs are bigger in future, these one are probably best used for decoration, thank you for bringing it to our notice.
Thanks, Jack. Really appreciate TGM listening to the feedback.
I'm looking forward to the bunker now that I have all the furnishings (and some figures picked out) for probably a bit of a different scene.
Happy Holidays! :salute::

Newsletter just gone out!

Website and forums will be updated tomorrow!

I got the newsletter last night...:rolleyes: As always, everything is breathtaking! {eek3} I do love the news adds but especially:

1) the third version of Folgore with camouflaged helmets;

1) King George V;

3) the bunker.

Once again, well done, TG! :)

Cheers

Enrico

Newsletter just gone out!

Website and forums will be updated tomorrow!

Any chance you'll be making some of the Panzer IV models with no decals?

I'd be interested in ordering a few in just the base paint job, and marking them to my own preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back