ANY NEWS ON NEW hat 1/32ND RELEASES (1 Viewer)

I haven't heard anything. If we are being optimistic that could mean the door is wide open for any and all suggestions. We could flood the forum with our 1/32 wish lists and see what becomes of it. I would prefer that they expand existing lines than to do 1 set from here and 1 from there and so on.

Armies of the two or three major participants. For the time period do the 3 branches of the army. Infantry, cavalry and artillery for the musket era. Foot, mounted and archer or slinger from ancients. Summer and winter guys from WWI and on.

It is not easy to post on the 1/32 blog thingy at hat. I do not know if Hatblogger even reads it much as there has been so little activity there lately. As he says "nothing has been ruled out".

It just occurred to me that in order to post on Hat you need a password. They gave some clues and I have a possible idea of what it may be but don't know for sure. If anyone knows what the password is for sure could you share it here so we can all post.

It just occurred to me that in order to post on Hat you need a password. They gave some clues and I have a possible idea of what it may be but don't know for sure. If anyone knows what the password is for sure could you share it here so we can all post.
atlantic............"Nothing has been ruled out" is always the diplomatic answer though ^&confuse:rolleyes2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back