Any news on the Tiger? (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Still waiting for my Tiger and Marder,anyone heard anything?

Rob

Nothing yet, but the US dealers have got them through now, so it shouldn't be long. Looking forward to them.

Simon

Yeah did you see the Grey one Simon,really cool.

Rob

George at Minuteman advised me he sent mine yesterday.
Gary

The camo scheme on the Marder is seriously very cool.

Gary, which version have you plummeted for?

I was also impressed in June by the quality of the NMA crewmen for the Marders.Thought it was a big leap forward for them.

Rob

NMA UK arrivals

The UK batch will be here next week, we had problems with the shipping agent which is why we like to send direct from China now.
In this same batch will be the Marder 3's for the UK market but no crew figures which have been delayed yet again. It looks like there will only be 50 of each Marder 3 version made now, not the 100 projected so get them whilst you can! I can't give a firm date on the figures but it will more than likely be after Christmas. Similar figures are available with other manufacturers (but can't say who!) that you can mix and match your vehicles with until then.
For those of you who won a prize they will also be getting distributed next week or the week after depending on arrival here at HQ.
Regards Blake

I just got my Tigers and for the money they are very well done and as George at Minute Man said, "they are sweet." :):):cool: I just got them all opened and they look great next to each other on my coffee table. I put all my new reciepts on the coffee table until the next batch arrives so that I can really look them over.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back