Anyone in Paris???? favor needed (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
Hi
I am trying to buy from toySoldiers Paris (toysoldiers.fr) and I can't get the website to move to the payment section and can't get them to return my emails. Is anyone local to them that would be willing to purchase for me and ship to me? I can paypal money to you in advance and also, as a thank you, will buy you something from there as well!

let me know if you're near there and want a little present and some good will :salute::

I think the problem is that their website doesn't have the United States as a delivery option.

I remember years ago that when they offered Joan of Arc, a French speaking member, Pierre, who is no longer here, provided instructions on how to use their website. Perhaps if you do a search under Joan of Arc, you can find his post. Pierre was banned so you can't use his member name to find his post.

Brad

I've ordered online from them many times. The problem with their website seems to be with the translation options. Try ordering with French language on instead of English - it usually works for me. Never had a problem apart from that - they provide an excellent service.

In either language the problem seems to be that only European countries are listed. As you live in Thailand, how did you surmount that?

I live in Thailand but have always had my orders shipped to the UK where I pick them up whenever I'm back there. I guess they only have options to ship within the EU then - sorry I couldn't be more help. Carlin.

Order is in per instructions in that other thread. Fingers are crossed!

Hello,

toysoldiers is working the major credit card (visa,mastercard, ....). payement is on thethird page and the maximun per order is 690€

Shipping fees are € 6 for France, for anything less than € 140 and free beyond. Control
and 20 € for stranger (Only European Countries, USA and Australia) for orders less than 140 € and 14 € beyond. Shipping to

1 Cart 2. Contact 3. Payment 4. Received

Ask me if you have a trouble

regards

gilles

I will be in London in two weeks

Hi
I am trying to buy from toySoldiers Paris (toysoldiers.fr) and I can't get the website to move to the payment section and can't get them to return my emails. Is anyone local to them that would be willing to purchase for me and ship to me? I can paypal money to you in advance and also, as a thank you, will buy you something from there as well!

let me know if you're near there and want a little present and some good will :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back