"ANZAC Cove 1915" [Wilson Edward] (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
Lt. Guy Pearce takes a water break in between rounds of shelling the Turks during the Dardanelles Campaign fought at the Gallipoli Peninsula.

Figure by Wilson Edward
WE-GAL-09

Attachments

• AnzacCovePoster.jpg
    AnzacCovePoster.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,022
Randy mate,
Sweet cobber, very sweet. Craig does some very nice Aussie figures.
Cheers Howard:salute::

Nice shot Randy.
Got that figure for my 13 pdr set, and as Howard says, they do some superb Aussie figures.

Very nice Randy !! I love how you blend figures and scenic pieces together so seamlessly.

Randy,

another masterpiece of composition.... well done!!!

This must be a lull in the offensive, as there is no smoke, shrapnel or bullets landing on the beach! Such is the live on the gun line!

I was in Gallipoli last year on a trip to Turkey, its a piece of sacred ground to us in Australia and New Zealand, and the day of the landing is commemorated on the 25th April every year. I'll be marching again this year, in the city with all the other 'old diggers'

John

Splendid work thanks for posting....Cheers :salute::

Randy,

another masterpiece of composition.... well done!!!

This must be a lull in the offensive, as there is no smoke, shrapnel or bullets landing on the beach! Such is the live on the gun line!

I was in Gallipoli last year on a trip to Turkey, its a piece of sacred ground to us in Australia and New Zealand, and the day of the landing is commemorated on the 25th April every year. I'll be marching again this year, in the city with all the other 'old diggers'

John

John

This photo I found showing the beach was what I used for my backdrop

Attachments

• anz5.jpg
    anz5.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 579
Thanks Randy, great pic mate!

Craig & Jason
WETS

Lt. Guy Pearce takes a water break in between rounds of shelling the Turks during the Dardanelles Campaign fought at the Gallipoli Peninsula.

Figure by Wilson Edward
WE-GAL-09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back