Apology to TCS (1 Viewer)

Private
I still buy TCS products about three years I like the nich they fill that other manufacture don't do ,I do get from time to time a damaged piece but it's repairable for me. As for my post of the dealers to had spoke with I may have misunderstood what they were saying. After speaking with Brain on the phone and apologizing for my comment about the dealer's, Brain is a upstanding guy on the phone he said he would still do whatever it take's to make a collector happy.
I hope this will be received well.

Thanks
Bob

I still buy TCS products about three years I like the nich they fill that other manufacture don't do ,I do get from time to time a damaged piece but it's repairable for me. As for my post of the dealers to had spoke with I may have misunderstood what they were saying. After speaking with Brain on the phone and apologizing for my comment about the dealer's, Brain is a upstanding guy on the phone he said he would still do whatever it take's to make a collector happy.
I hope this will be received well.

Thanks
Bob

Well said.

Rob

This is refreshing to hear. It is always best to speak to the person directly whenever or wherever possible so that there are not any misunderstandings. It can damage not only the sellers but also the buyers credibility on future transactions.

I think we've all been there on saying things we regret saying so you're not alone :wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back