Are there multiple versions of this figure? (1 Viewer)

nmrocks

2nd Lieutenant
I have seen pics of this figure but the others he has a sword, not a pistol? is this legit?
Ray

Attachments

• m_KCAlamo.JPG
    m_KCAlamo.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 514
Ray,

I will check mine tonight and let you know.

Brad

Ray,

I have the same one (with the gun) so I'm sure it's legit. I looked at the brochure and did see the one with the dagger. It would not have been unusual for there to be variations.

Are you asking because you plan to sell yours?

Brad

OK, Thanks Brad, yes I plan to sell so your the K&C Glossy expert, what's a ballpark fair price?

I'd say between $100 and $125 Ray. Normal foot figures will go in the $50-$60 range and aside from the mounted figures, this is the best figure in the range, in my opinion.

Brad

If you remove the gloss by add flat sealer, the figure is fabulous, gloss , well I think there horrible, but this figure has enough detail that when you remove the shine its fantastic

If you remove the gloss by add flat sealer, the figure is fabulous, gloss , well I think there horrible, but this figure has enough detail that when you remove the shine its fantastic

Ha! Great advice. I hope it works. You are clearly wise & discerning. If we ever meet in Schaumburg (CTTS/OTTS) I'll buy you a glossy figure. My choice!:salute::
To each their own!
Best Wishes,
Paddy for Pat Jr & Dad

Last edited:
I think it looks fantastic even with the gloss, though i prefer matte. I picked up a few of these guys at the tail end in 96 when i visited Andy in HK. This guy was already sold out. There is something poetic, like Trophy, about K N C from this period

Users who are viewing this thread

Back