Assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand! (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
In History class we are studying Word War 1, and today we started our topic on the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and I got to thinking wouldn't this be a great set for K&C to make?:eek::D:cool::confused::D

It would be great, just like the Assasination of Heydrich set:D:D, except different car and figures, it could be the 1st Limited Edition for WW1:D:D

What dose everyone else think?:D

In History class we are studying Word War 1, and today we started our topic on the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and I got to thinking wouldn't this be a great set for K&C to make?

It would be great, just like the Assasination of Heydrich set:D:D, except different car and figures, it could be the 1st Limited Edition for WW1

What dose everyone else think?:

OUTSTANDING IDEA YOUNG MAN !! :D

In History class we are studying Word War 1, and today we started our topic on the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and I got to thinking wouldn't this be a great set for K&C to make?:eek::D:cool::confused::D

It would be great, just like the Assasination of Heydrich set:D:D, except different car and figures, it could be the 1st Limited Edition for WW1:D:D

What dose everyone else think?:D
Great idea. Don't hold yer breath, but don't lose hope either!!
O.C.

Scott,

Glad to hear that they're still teaching some relevant stuff at school. Hope you enjoy the topic.

Simon

Andy mentioned that he considered doing that to start up the WWI line, but for some reason decided against it. I've seen the actual car and gun used in a Vienna museum. Would make a great set.

if you like the subject; search for the fall of the Ottoman in Europe., and the relation between the Balkans + Austria-Hungary Empire. :)

I gather that the Archduke's death was a relatively painful one, and that (according to the Hapsburg propaganda machine) his last words were to his dying/dead wife he was cradling in his arms as he himself bled to death. All that blood/gore mightn't necessarily look too good on the back seat of the vehicle! Then again it is a pivotal moment in world history and I'd say that it would be a great seller.

if you like the subject; search for the fall of the Ottoman in Europe., and the relation between the Balkans + Austria-Hungary Empire. :)

I'm VERY tempted to get into K&C's WW1 range but have managed to resist so far cos there's so many other items I want to get first....it's getting more and more difficult though. Maybe towards the end of 2008, we'll see.
BTW Debrito, have you received your War of the Century DVD yet? I believe our secretary sent it from Dubai on 15th September.
:cool::cool:;);)

I'm VERY tempted to get into K&C's WW1 range but have managed to resist so far cos there's so many other items I want to get first....it's getting more and more difficult though. Maybe towards the end of 2008, we'll see.
BTW Debrito, have you received your War of the Century DVD yet? I believe our secretary sent it from Dubai on 15th September.
:cool::cool:;);)

Hello Harry How are you?

Not yet, I think that it should take at least 7 working days to get here from Dubai. I'm very anxious to see this DVD. I appreciated very much your kindness towards me.

Soon as get it I let you know.

Have a good day my friend.

Obrigado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back