Asset Miniatures? (1 Viewer)

jrsteel

Corporal
Has anyone from outside the UK ordered anything from Asset Miniatures? If so, how did you contact them and get an updated catalogue and what type payment do they accept?

Hi JrSteel,
I have.....
The sets are these....
Send me your e-mail and I will forward you there most recent catalogue.
I spoke to Anne via e-mail and Asset accepts Pay Pal
Cheers
Luiz

Has anyone from outside the UK ordered anything from Asset Miniatures? If so, how did you contact them and get an updated catalogue and what type payment do they accept?

Attachments

• indianpackr.jpg
    indianpackr.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 487
  • indianpackl.jpg
    indianpackl.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 499
  • assett column.jpg
    assett column.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 499
I used PayPal for my order. Didn't get a catalogue but what I wanted was on their website anyway.

An online ordering system with pictures of the inventory would be a game changer for them. I know many collectors interested but to order from a list is too hard. I want to see the figures before purchasing.

Thanks guys for the help. Yes I wish they had an online ordering system with photos. Having seen Luizs' photos and photos from the London shows I can tell they have good figures.

I don't think you would be disappointed with their products and there have been many many many photos posted over the years in the London show threads. Alan Canton was also the sculptor for their figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back