AWI Question (1 Viewer)

Currahee Chris

Sergeant Major
I have been looking all over the place trying to get an answer on this-

am I correct in my assumption that there aren't any CURRENT marching bluecoats?? I see two versions of the redcoats but their aren't any Blues?? I have seen some as retired pieces but not current pieces.

Chris,

As far as I can tell there are no marching blue coats. I have been seeking them as well and I hope that they issue some as it would be a nice compliment to the marching redcoats. I have been amassing a collection of BR40's and can't wait till I have enough to display the whole set of them. My goals is to have about 30 of them and I am half way there. But I believe there needs to be more continentals from K&C. Other than the 6 militia men they issued at the beginning of the year, K&C's AWI line has been rather quiet. I hope that there will be more AWI releases this year. Anyone have any insider info on this???

Chris,

As far as I can tell there are no marching blue coats. I have been seeking them as well and I hope that they issue some as it would be a nice compliment to the marching redcoats. I have been amassing a collection of BR40's and can't wait till I have enough to display the whole set of them. My goals is to have about 30 of them and I am half way there. But I believe there needs to be more continentals from K&C. Other than the 6 militia men they issued at the beginning of the year, K&C's AWI line has been rather quiet. I hope that there will be more AWI releases this year. Anyone have any insider info on this???

I believe Andy has some new Colonials coming out soon. :)

After talking to some dealers I know, I haven't gotten wind of anything coming down the pike. I have "Realigned" the defense budget to focus on getting everything I need for this line- I got away from toy soldiers when they were first issued and am now feeling the pressure to get what I want.

Yeah, it's weird though- no marching bluecoats. Also no current mounted cavalry/ officers as well.

Guess we will have to wait and see..............

I collect this line first and foremost, and while the line has been expanding slowly, there is some much needed attention to this line, artillery, since you can't find the howitzers and cannon anymore, diorama accessories, plus more americans, french, and some hessians. This line is what made me start collecting K&C.

Shark

I agree and I believe with the new British that have come out recently - they will be facing some new Colonials very soon. It makes sense - that more is on the way. IMO.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back