BB033 German Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" Pre-Order! (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
First Legion is extremely pleased to present the next vehicle in our “Battle of the Bulge” series, BB033 German Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" with 2 Crew Figures. The Wirbelwind was a self-propelled anti-aircraft gun developed by the Germans during WWII based on the chassis of the Panzer IV tank. The turret was removed from the Panzer IV and replaced with a 9 sided turret that carried the quad mounted 2 cm Flakvierling 38 AA gun. Because of it's high rate of fire and armor, the Flakpanzer IV was also used against ground targets including light armored vehicles, trucks, and of course infantry targets. Our model has been produced as part of SS Panzer Abteilung 501, Kampgruppe Peiper. We have produced this model in very limited numbers and as is the case with most of our models. It's a great addition to our Battle of Bulge figure series and something a bit different to what we usually produce. Though we will continue to add German Vehicles, now we think it's time to add US Troops to this series. Stay tuned!

BB033 German Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" with 2 Crew Figures $399.95
Ships Early May

The model is made from a mixed media (resin, metal, plastic, brass, photo etch, etc...) and has the following features:

- 2 Crew Figures manning the Gun (fixed)
- Fully rotating Turret
- AA Gun raises and lowers
- Opening and Closing Front Hatchs
- Antenna
- Extremely realistic weathering and superb sculpting and painting

BB033page1.jpg

BB033page2.jpg

BB033page3.jpg

BB033page4.jpg

BB033page5.jpg

BB033page6.jpg

We sincerely hope you enjoy this addition to our very popular Battle of the Bulge figure series.

Best,

Matt
First Legion

Last edited:
Bravo on the Bulge booster release. I have been waiting for this model for years. I imagine this one was challenging to produce and safely package/ship. Christmas is coming early this year.

Thanks!

This will go very well with the King Tiger. Looking forward to getting one.

I really like the 3 color camo First Legion has settled on.

This will go very well with the King Tiger. Looking forward to getting one.

I really like the 3 color camo First Legion has settled on.

Me too, also very happy to see the use of a different style of Divisional Insignia on this one. Much improved for my tastes :salute::

This came in today. What a wonderful surprise. I didn't think anything would be arriving on Memorial Day.

First Legion really nailed the colors with this vehicle. I hope they stick with this mix in future Panzers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back