being a new comer but deleted as seen thread (5 Viewers)

cem

Private 2
To all forum readers,
if any word here is treathfull or having violence delete it,
i am just interested in toy soldiers and wish to share with forum citizens.
i guess all aim the same thing,
i will find a Gallipoli lover as i do and will share my collection .
http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the Forum! I think you will find a number of other Gallipoli collectors on here....
-Sandor

Dear Cem,
Welcome to the Forum from the land Down Under.
There was another forum member from Turkey but I have not seen him posting for a while.
Regards
Brett

Welcome to the forum Cem.

I enjoyed reading your blog page and paticularly like the Seddul-Bahr diorama. I gather there are a few modified Airfix and Matchbox figures in there?

Just out of interest are there any figures made in Turkey?

Scott

Welcome to the forum Cem.

I enjoyed reading your blog page and paticularly like the Seddul-Bahr diorama. I gather there are a few modified Airfix and Matchbox figures in there?

Just out of interest are there any figures made in Turkey?

Scott

Dear Scott,
i did my dioramas by new models.no chance to find turkish army of scale 1/52. i used japanese and german figures.

turkish made figures only in alfa degisn.
www.galerialfa.com

simple but funny figures.

what is your interest?

Dear Scott,
i did my dioramas by new models.no chance to find turkish army of scale 1/52. i used japanese and german figures.

turkish made figures only in alfa degisn.
www.galerialfa.com

simple but funny figures.

what is your interest?

Cem,

Just interested in seeing figures from other parts of the world you don't normally see. I actually think those alfa figures figures look pretty good.

The Gallipoli Campaign caught my interest way back in my primary school days. That was a pretty important event for both our countries.

Scott

Cem,

Just interested in seeing figures from other parts of the world you don't normally see. I actually think those alfa figures figures look pretty good.

The Gallipoli Campaign caught my interest way back in my primary school days. That was a pretty important event for both our countries.

Scott

Dear Scott,
i am lucky to visit Gallipoli every year.diving to the Anzac cove and finding bullets and digging sea shore finding thin pieces of 1915 really fastinating.i am interested to collect all turkish soliders of that war.and doing panoramas from the pictures that i see.if you plan to come to visit Gallipoli let me know.Cem

Welcome to the forum, cem. I note that you like Turkish WW1 figures. There is a set made by Hiriart shown/listed in the Glossy part of the forum, under the thread title "Hiriart French Militari Parade 1914". It is post #189. Click on the "Other Manufactures" section in Glossy and Hiriart will come up. -- Al

Welcome to the forum, cem. I note that you like Turkish WW1 figures. There is a set made by Hiriart shown/listed in the Glossy part of the forum, under the thread title "Hiriart French Militari Parade 1914". It is post #189. Click on the "Other Manufactures" section in Glossy and Hiriart will come up. -- Al

Dear Lancer,
i have all Hiriarts Turkish sets.
see my ww1 1915 fusilier figure in my blog
http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the forum cem

Rob

Hi, General
how can i put a link to my blog without being deleted?
so interested forum readers can visit and see it?
what is your advice,
Cem the Gallipoler

Go to your profile and edit your signature. You can put your link there, as well as a favorite picture and quote. Hope that helps,
Sandor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back