Better days 🙏 (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
As bad as 2023 was it seems there is light in 2024!!! I got my transfer for work back East, I was hoping to return to Virginia but very few Safeway's exist in that area so looks like I'm neighbors with Al, Tom in Maryland!!!! I leave this Friday for the long trip home!!! Family, Fishing, crabbing this Summer on the Eastern Shore, Orioles!!! I loved Arizona for 22 years, but I'm glad to be going home. 🙏

As bad as 2023 was it seems there is light in 2024!!! I got my transfer for work back East, I was hoping to return to Virginia but very few Safeway's exist in that area so looks like I'm neighbors with Al, Tom in Maryland!!!! I leave this Friday for the long trip home!!! Family, Fishing, crabbing this Summer on the Eastern Shore, Orioles!!! I loved Arizona for 22 years, but I'm glad to be going home. 🙏

Best of luck Sammy. I plan to be going the opposite direction in a couple of years. My wife is from Arizona. So retirement is either there or maybe New Mexico. I like the change of seasons and trees here but the traffic and cold won't be missed.

Best of luck Sammy. I plan to be going the opposite direction in a couple of years. My wife is from Arizona. So retirement is either there or maybe New Mexico. I like the change of seasons and trees here but the traffic and cold won't be missed.

I appreciate it brother!!!! Wish you the best out West, it's absolutely beautiful and the Sunsets are amazing, I'll certainly miss many things about living here, but home has been calling my name for sometime, looking forward to being home.

Welcome home, Sammy. Have a safe trip back to the home of the O's and Ravens. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back