Black Hawk Down Figures (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
I think K&C should have a try at making some modern war figures and vehicles from the movie 'Black Hawk Down':confused::D

It would be great to see K&C making some modern figures again, like they did for a short period:eek::D;)

It'd be amazing to see some American Rangers in battle poses or positioned to be sliding down the rope out of a Black Hawk helicopter, and hey, might as well make a Blackhawk while we're at it:D:D

What about some Delta force figures just hopping off a Little Bird's sides and onto the battleground, or telling the captured Somalian prisoners to 'Get Down':confused::D

And of course some Humvees:D

Have you played "Call of Duty 4" Modern Wars? Totally Awesome!!!
Ray :p:p:p

Have you played "Call of Duty 4" Modern Wars? Totally Awesome!!!
Ray :p:p:p

Wait you were born in 1955 and play Call of Duty, MY DAD HAS HOPE, he was born the same year as you so maybe i can try to get him to play some FPSs

I think if it were themed after BHD or a movie, it would fall more in Conte's realm as his figure lines for the most part seem to tie in with movies. I think Conte would do a very good job with it as well.

Regarding the modern, high end figure, well, alas, we all wish but I see this one as a dead item for another decade or two.

I gotta think there is some level of personal risk to these guys who tackle the current period stuff, some small measure, but nontheless, it's still there- look at that poor British teacher and the teddy bear incident. These guys don't play games with this stuff. They are very dangerous.

The most difficult pieces for me to EVER buy where the two Iraqi sets- SF06 and SF07 simply because, I just didn't want to spend my hard earned money on anything Iraqi. If SF07 had been a full sized tank then it might have been a bigger hit. I am having the same problem with EoI's Persians.

With SF02- I would have much prefered to see Bin Laden hogtied like the gazelle with the AE 016 set.

Wait you were born in 1955 and play Call of Duty, MY DAD HAS HOPE, he was born the same year as you so maybe i can try to get him to play some FPSs

Yes, but then I collect toy soldiers as well, I still know how to have fun!
Of course I have to play on the "Hopeless" Level, but the graphics are great and the game is pretty forgiving.( can I rub it in a little?) for christmas this year santa brought me a 46" Sony Bravia and a PS3, makes all the difference in the world! :D:p:D
Ray

My son has this, has beaten it and now plays through Xbox Live. He's even joined some kind of clan where they all play together against I suppose other clans.

My son has this, has beaten it and now plays through Xbox Live. He's even joined some kind of clan where they all play together against I suppose other clans.

The only way I could do that is if they have a "Geriatric Walker clan".
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back