Britain sculpt quality (1 Viewer)

epwinchell

Private
Hi All,

I am new to collecting Britains and have just received my first batch of recent figures from the 25000 (WWII) series. I wanted to say that I am highly impressed with the quality of the sculpts and the painting. I wish Ken and his company the best with their new endeavor and look forward to becoming a club member and a regular customer!

Best wishes,

Eric Winchell
Kingston, NY

Hi Eric.
More a collector of Naps and AZW myself with a few forays into other ranges, because I just can't resist ! {eek3}
I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments and would like to extend the hand of friendship to you on joining the forum.
Regards
Steve

Hi Eric,

I agree with you re W Britain's quality with the new releases.

My personal favourites are the new Viking figures, ken has me hooked on a new range with these!

Like Steve, I extend the hand of friendship via the forum, like so many others will.

Happy collecting,

Malcolm. :salute::

Hello:

Welcome to the Treefrog Treasures Forum. I have been a collector since late 1991. By 2000 I have mainly purchased King & Country sets. However, in more recent years I have noticed great improvements by W. Britain. They have become worthy competitors for King & Country.

"Iron Brigade"

I do not have any yet, but they are some of the most proportionally realistic and detailed figures I have seen. I just wish they would make, or I could find the WW2 Luftwaffe figures I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back