Britains Limited Editions - Bands (1 Viewer)

waterloo3_99

Private
It seems Britains is only doing the US Marine Corps Drum & Bugle Corps again this time. I guess this will be popular with US buyers, although a fuller band would have been nice.

Are there any plans for more British military bands? Perhaps The Light Infantry, another Scottish regimental band or pipes & drums? How about the Royal Irish Rangers?

Waterloo:

The USMC band was the 2007 first half release. Another catalog with a British band will be out in August 2007 - with the band due to release in November. Given your name - I think you might like it...

Not sure what you mean by a fuller band? With the USMC release you can actually build the entire 26 piece band with a color party to follow it up.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi, yes I understand that I could build up the US Marine Corps Drum & Bugle Corps Field Music, but since that was done already with the older President's Own (In Red) which I have several sets already i don't see the point. By a larger band I meant why couldn't they have done a fuller Marine band with complete instrumentation. With brass, woodwinds, etc. Britains always falls back on the basic with the Drum & Bugle Corps bit. Plus it would have been nice for them to do a legitimate US Service band for a change and instead of just Field Music elements.

I am curious as to which British band you may allude too. Would that be the King's Division Waterloo Band which is now defunct after recent cuts by Tony Blair???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back