Britains Plastics (1 Viewer)

Brickstattoo

Private
Looking for any Britains 79s 89s plastics. Civilian, Military, Vehicles, Motorcycles, figures, Aninals, sets Any Britains plastics

Looking for any Britains 79s 89s plastics. Civilian, Military, Vehicles, Motorcycles, figures, Aninals, sets Any Britains plastics

And I,Sir,with camel loads of Turks/Saracens..mounted & foot..many re-painted.Oh,and many WW2 Japs as well.

And I,Sir,with camel loads of Turks/Saracens..mounted & foot..many re-painted.Oh,and many WW2 Japs as well.

Jeez,I forgot to mention that I am actually giving these away for free and will cover all insured postage to your door.
This is in keeping in the spirit of all those looking for items in which I have an abundance and am always willing
to part to a good home.Alas,many call via forum entreaty but nary a response from same...pity that.

Greetings, I found your post looking for information about Deetail figures as I have been inspired to start taking photographs outdoors of toy solders much like David Levinthal's art books and have started collecting Britain's Deetail figures for my project. I am doing the wild west, WW2 and Mongol Hoards invading Europe on which your Turks would work very well with, as such hordes usually are in black and deadly looking. I do want to paint them up and had some concerns that I will ruin their value unless they are not collectable beyond a certain taste?

I see that David Levinthal uses the Deetail figures as I can recognize models in his works and the fact that they are painted to a degree and have metal bases so they wont fall over when photographing outside, to me, makes an ideal model to work with.

So if they are not already spoken for I would be interested in them and also what paint to use or prep so it wont flake off as the original paint seems pretty stable and was wondering what paint you used.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back