Britain's The closing stages of Isandlwana 20024 (1 Viewer)

chetshwayo

Private
I received this set in the post this morning and when I saw it in day light this is what came to mind.
Where in the world could you get a set to equal this one. It is fantastic and if that light bulb of imagination and determination stays with Britain's
for years to come, then there will be great things to come. Agree or disagree it must be worth debate. For those that wonder if they have lost
there way then 20150 "Overrun" answers that question. Lets tell Britain's what we want to see in the future and I am sure they will please all.
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

I agree it is a fantastic set,one of the best from the series ,Britains AZW is still the best out there in my opinion with still lots to come hopefully

Kev

Yes it a great set.I think Britains' stands below no one when it comes to their AZW and ACW.I think most of people's frustrations is when a figure/set is suppose to come and is delayed which to be honest does happen often but I rather wait than get an inferior product. I'm there with their Clash of Empires range.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back