broken figure (1 Viewer)

chris2269

Private 1st Class
I have a piece where the rear track gaurd has snapped off (its the part that hangs over the tank tread) Its not bad and doesnt bother my enjoyment of the item.

I was wondering should I repair it as I have the broken bit and if so what should I use?
or leave it.

Its a retired and I dont want to harm the value.

Same question as Doug but I have a friend who might be able to help (but for a fee).

panzer 2 ws41

i have the piece which came off

and could be reattached easily as its a clean break

If its a clean break then some cyanoacrylate should fix it but don't use too much.

Last edited:
Any hobby store or Walmart make sure to get a slow drying one to give you some time to adjust the piece in place.

I received this reply from Super Glue in response to my inquiry regarding the appropriate Super Glue product to use in the repair of polyethylene-derived products.

Dear Bill,
Plastic Fuse, 15104, may be the best product for your application. It is a two part gel glue and activator adhesive that bonds to polyethylene. It can be purchased at True Value stores.
Regards,
Jennifer Barclay
Jennifer Barclay
Super Glue Corporation
9420 Santa Anita Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Tel: (909) 728-4255/Fax: (909) 728-4355
www.supergluecorp.com
click to enlarge Plastic-Fuse®

This advanced formula plastic adhesive solution works on most plastics, even plastics used for most kids’ toys. One of few recommended products for use with polyethylene and polypropylene based materials.

Item # 15104
Click for MSD sheet
Click for PD sheetWorks best for:• All Plastics including polypropylene & polyethylene

• Toys
• Equipment
• Furniture
• House wares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back