Building and scenery creating (1 Viewer)

LeicesterFox

Private
Hi all,

Anyone need some buildings made? Maybe castle walls? A world war two town house? I will work with you to create something you need to help display your miniatures.

Cheers,
Wayne

I build bespoke buildings.... Each not the same as the last. Give me an idea of what you would like built and I'll do it.....payment accepted after work has been completed. I believe the love of modelling drives me on to make the best I possibly can.

Pm me if you are interested in me crafting you some buildings or scenery.

Thanks,
Wayne

I build bespoke buildings.... Each not the same as the last. Give me an idea of what you would like built and I'll do it.....payment accepted after work has been completed. I believe the love of modelling drives me on to make the best I possibly can.

Pm me if you are interested in me crafting you some buildings or scenery.

Thanks,
Wayne

Do you have some examples of your work? Have done anything Eastern Front of WW2 or examples of destroyed buildings in a city from WW2?

Do you have some examples of your work? Have done anything Eastern Front of WW2 or examples of destroyed buildings in a city from WW2?

Hi,

If you look on my thread "Scratch Built Dioramas" in the Dioramas section you will see some of my work. I'm able to make some eastern front buildings no worries, I think the damaged buildings are better anyway bcos you can add so much more detail. Pm me if you would like to see if I can do something for you. We can have a chat via email.

Cheers, Wayne

Hi,

If you look on my thread "Scratch Built Dioramas" in the Dioramas section you will see some of my work. I'm able to make some eastern front buildings no worries, I think the damaged buildings are better anyway bcos you can add so much more detail. Pm me if you would like to see if I can do something for you. We can have a chat via email.

Cheers, Wayne

Hey Wayne,how about an estimate on a WW1 French 3 story business/upper2 apartment building w/all 4 sides(no facades!)?
Small battle damage..OK.

18" longx8 1/2 " tall and 7' deep w/chimneys,3 businesses in front and doors & windows in back.

Fun wow! Eh?

Take care,sir

Cheers,

R.K.Dittmar

Hey Wayne,how about an estimate on a WW1 French 3 story business/upper2 apartment building w/all 4 sides(no facades!)?
Small battle damage..OK.

18" longx8 1/2 " tall and 7' deep w/chimneys,3 businesses in front and doors & windows in back.

Fun wow! Eh?

Take care,sir

Cheers,

R.K.Dittmar

Hi,

Thanks for the message. Just a quick question, 8 1/2 inches tall.... Is that the total height with the roof? I doubt I would be able to encompass a three storey building without it being taller. I'll try and draw a plan and see how it works.

Thanks,
Wayne

Small battle damage..OK.

Fun wow! Eh?

Take care,sir

Cheers,

R.K.Dittmar

Hi,

Been working out a nice layout with three different shop faces with interiors. Two stories above the business with windows and doors back of the structure. Third floor will be incorporated into the roof, three attic rooms which will have windows from the roof. Window size of the building dictate the height so it's upto you whether you want a 15" tall building or more than that. Depth may need to alter but I would be okay making a 7" depth with the minimum height as I've said. That height would also incorporate the chimmneys as they need to be higher than the roof line.

I estimated the cost would be £200

Cheers,
Wayne

Hi,

Been working out a nice layout with three different shop faces with interiors. Two stories above the business with windows and doors back of the structure. Third floor will be incorporated into the roof, three attic rooms which will have windows from the roof. Window size of the building dictate the height so it's upto you whether you want a 15" tall building or more than that. Depth may need to alter but I would be okay making a 7" depth with the minimum height as I've said. That height would also incorporate the chimmneys as they need to be higher than the roof line.

I estimated the cost would be £200

Cheers,
Wayne

Wayne ,I like it. 15" tall? Why not. If a 'go' on this I can send you the 3 businesses (in French)for the appropriate signs on each.

An August payment would work for me.
E-Mail address?

Stay safe!

Randy Dittmar

Wayne ,I like it. 15" tall? Why not. If a 'go' on this I can send you the 3 businesses (in French)for the appropriate signs on each.

An August payment would work for me.
E-Mail address?

Stay safe!

Randy Dittmar

Hi Randy,

Cool, yep fire them over and I'll have a look at what you want. My email is whiggo2004@yahoo.co.uk. I can send you some pics of progress once I'm started. Back on night shifts from tonight so I probably won't get alot done for a few days.

Thank you,

Wayne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back