Calling All Wm. Hocker Collectors (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
As Alexander (ozziep9) said in a previous post Bill Hocker has added a new discussion feature to his website where WH collectors can post comments and pictures, ask questions and sell their sets to other collectors. At the moment Bill, Alexander and I are the only ones who have posted and we hope to recruit more WH collectors to join us in the fun. Check it out:

http://wmhocker.com/dispatch.php

Attachments

• TTLt.MertonRNmat.jpg
    TTLt.MertonRNmat.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 250
  • TTMLadyHaringtonMat.jpg
    TTMLadyHaringtonMat.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 252
  • TTArjanSinghMat.jpg
    TTArjanSinghMat.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 246
I love your Wm Hocker pictures Polar Bear. It has been a long time since I have actively collected toy soldiers, but I am looking to start up again. I was planning on going strait into Little Legion, but your pictures of the North West Frontier sets are making this decision difficult for me.
Cheers,
Sam

I love your Wm Hocker pictures Polar Bear. It has been a long time since I have actively collected toy soldiers, but I am looking to start up again. I was planning on going strait into Little Legion, but your pictures of the North West Frontier sets are making this decision difficult for me.
Cheers,
Sam

I think from what has been said about the availability of LL over here Hocker maybe a better bet for you.

I'll be posting more pictures of my Wm. Hocker collection (some pics of my Hocker figures mixed in with old Britians/Dorset/Imperial toy soldiers) by mid-Summer. My pics are not as "professionally" looking as Polar Bear's, but I'm going to keep on posting!
-Ozziep9

P.S. I'm selling on Ebay this week a Hocker French Zouave along with many other Britains and non-Britains toy soldiers under the seller name: ozziep9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back