Can’t upload photos and text in thread (1 Viewer)

blaster

Captain
Hi all,

about a week back, I can’t seem to upload usual pics and text to update some of the threads.

after typing some text, I click manage attachments. The pics seem to load slowly. When I then click preview, the text disappears and a pop up box says that I have to type at least 4 characters. Nothing happens after that.

rgds Victor

Victor,

I've been testing various ways of attaching photos today from a desktop and my cell phone without issue. Unsure how to help without know more about platform, phone type, etc.

Julie

Hi all,

about a week back, I can’t seem to upload usual pics and text to update some of the threads.

after typing some text, I click manage attachments. The pics seem to load slowly. When I then click preview, the text disappears and a pop up box says that I have to type at least 4 characters. Nothing happens after that.

rgds Victor

I suggest using a photo hosting service.

Hi jazzeum and Julie,

tx for yr replies. I tried again today, encountered the same problem, but I backtracked on the web page. Then I got the previous page which now looks like the expected page to upload and clicked the button. It worked!!!
So the process appears to have changed for me. Btw, my hp is the same old Apple iPhone 12

Rgds Victor

Hi jazzeum and Julie,

tx for yr replies. I tried again today, encountered the same problem, but I backtracked on the web page. Then I got the previous page which now looks like the expected page to upload and clicked the button. It worked!!!
So the process appears to have changed for me. Btw, my hp is the same old Apple iPhone 12

Rgds Victor

Glad it worked for you Victor but I also recommend using a photo hosting site. I find it easier to use, plus all your photos are in one place. In addition, in some sites you can only post photos if you use a photo hosting service.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back