Cheap Gas Near The East Coast Toy Soldier Show (1 Viewer)

William S. Grey

Private 2
I just returned from some last minute planning at the show site and noticed the gas station on the corner of Temple Ave., where you turn into to go to the show, is selling gas at $2.31. This station's hours are 7am-7pm and will be open on Sunday. So you may want to consider gassing up there on the way home from the show. Another gas station on Hackensack Ave., South, (River Road) on the way to Rt. 80 has gas priced at $2.28 a gallon. Hope this helps.

Bill
www.vintagecastings.com

Our gas is at 91 cents a litre about time :D Considering Exxon's recently published profits gas should never have got that high to begin with. !!!

Our gas is at 91 cents a litre about time :D Considering Exxon's recently published profits gas should never have got that high to begin with. !!!

To be fair, they paid more in corporate taxes than they made in profits.

However, to the topic, those are good prices. I was planning on tanking up in Jersey, anyway, but I might bring some jerry cans along and fill those, too.

We're down in the $2.50's here in PA, but you have to subtract the 65 cents or so per gallon in state taxes, to get a better comparison with prices in other states.

Bought gas for $1.95 a gallon today....10 gallons for less than 20 bucks. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back