China bouight farmland next to 19 US military bases (1 Viewer)

I see that Biden put a stop to some, but this is what you get when money is king and for a large majority of your people it is about making a buck and getting rich. Most other countries have some form of ruling against this, but when $$$$$$ is all that matters this is what happens. Also the Canadians own huge chunks, around 7.25 million acres[but there is 2.43 billion acres], As worrying is the amount of US debt China holds, it is a signifant chunk. You also want to look at the amount of property owed by foreign nationals in places like London and New York. The Russians owns a massive amount of property in London, but that could be a good thing, as they are unlike to nuke their own homes.......hahahhah

As with all countries, the US are up to similar things, trying to buy land or assets, while doing satalite overflights, spy planes etc. We all spy on each other, it is as if when people go round punching other people and then complain when someone punches them back.

It always makes me smile when people in the US and here in the UK make a big thing about Chinese and/or Russian aircraft being 'intercepted' by the RAF or the USAF, firstly, the aircraft is in international airspace, so doing nothing wrong. Secondly, the USAF do the same close to Russian and Chinese territories, thirdly if they want to throw a nuke at the US East or West coasts they could do it from a couple of hundreds of miles away, the US has no defense to stop it, except retaliation. Never have had a defense system, the UK did it twice, during exercises.
When Britain Nuked America....Twice! - YouTube

However, hope it make you feel warm and happy that the politicians and billionaires will be safe in their bunkers, with their high security deep down bunkers and teams of security guards.......Until money and the rewards become worthless and then i wonder how Musk, Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc will thrive in that ecosystem.

Sorry this thread made me take a strange direction...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back