Cold wars ? (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
I believe this is a Wargaming Show - right ?

When is it and where is it ?

Hi, Ron, is this the one you mean:

http://www.coldwars.org/

Looks like it's being held in Lancaster PA, at the Lancaster Host Resort Hotel.

I think that's where Historicon was held, if I am not mistaken.

Prost!
Brad

Oh, and I forgot to add, according to that link, it's held on the 12th through the 15th of March.

Ron, Brad is correct; March 12th through the 15th at the Lancaster Host Hotel, Lancaster PA. The show hours are Friday noon till 6:00, Saturday 9:00 till 6:00 and Sunday 9:00 till noon.

You will find a gigantic dealer hall filled with loads of wargaming figures, paint, hobby supplies, reference books, scenic items and last but not least, toy soldiers as myself, The Hobby Bunker, Michigan Toy Soldier, Warstore Collectibles and The Marxman all attend, as well as The Last Square, who bring some of the wonderful St Petersburg figures.

I will be there with K & C, Britains, John Jenkins, Collectors Showcase, Honour Bound, Del Prado and scenery for all scales.

Hope you and other forum members can attend, well worth the trip IMO..........

Hope you and other forum members can attend, well worth the trip IMO..........

I couldn't agree more. I went last year and will also be there this year. It is a great show.

Hey Ron

I don't think you will get anything out of the HMGS events- these are wargaming shows. I will be there on Saturday hocking my wares at the flea market. Wargaming and toy soldiering are, imo, two different animals. I think you will enjoy Louis's symposium far more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back